The American National Standards Institute, ANSI, has developed standards for impact resistance and materials of Safety Glasses in the workplace. That is where Oakley’s Industrial Collection comes in. The Industrial collection takes our top Impact Resistant styles and marks them with the appropriate ANSI markings to designate them as official Safety Glasses.
- Lenses feature Oakley’s HDO® Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 188.8.131.52.
- Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light, meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirement
- Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens change
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O-Matter® frame equipped with Unobtainium® increases grip and Thin Stem Technology for over-ear protection compatibility.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Proposition 65 is a California regulation that requires special warnings to be presented to customers if a product contains chemicals known to the State to cause potential health issues.